Monday, August 22, 2011

Makin' Bread

That's what we'll be doing today...making bread! If I am strong enough, I may even end up getting the wheat grinder down, for some hand-cranked wheat. It's SO HARD to use that thing though! I think it even hurts Mr. Man's hands to use it! We really ought to buy an electric wheat grinder...we just figured we ought to have the one that wasn't dependent on electricity. Who knows...maybe while we're at it, we'll throw in some homemade soft pretzels, some yummy dinner rolls and maybe some hot dog or hamburger buns just for fun! Or...maybe we won't. (That all of a sudden sounds exhausting!)

I am sitting here waiting for kiddo's to get their morning basics done. Why is it SO hard for them to get in gear every morning?? It's starting to drive me just a little bonkers! I have felt strongly prompted to concentrate on spiritual learning for our mornings, but can't seem to get them to complete their morning basics in any normal amount of time! We are really having the hardest time getting our morning routine not to take forever! Ugh! I might have to go back to the drawing board with this one! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment