Sunday, July 10, 2011

When Life Gives You Lemons...

I'll keep this brief because I am exhausted today! :0) The last 2 months have been icky at our house! We've dealt with more illness than we'd like, that's for sure! First it was the stomach flu, which took 2 weeks to make it through our family. This past week has offered an assortment of pink eye, respiratory issues and strider, sinus infections, ear infections and a perforated ear drum, wheezing and coughing, cookie tossing, G-tube dislodging drama! Bless these kiddo's hearts...they all handle these things with so much grace. I am truly in awe of them! They are super strong and precious! Anyway...we've had a pretty "sour" time of it lately. I keep thinking about that little quote about lemons and am working on trying figure out how to turn this all into lemonade. I'll let you know when I figure out a recipe for this kind of success. :0)

In other news...Snug a Bug will get to be baptized in August. He'll also start scouts this week, for the first time! Woo Hoo! Where does the time go? I can't believe how fast he's grown up! We'll keep you posted! :0)

1 comment:

  1. Hope everyone gets feeling better soon! Can I help out in anyway? Let me know. I'm totally serious! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete