Friday, July 29, 2011

Melatonin and Vivid Dreams or Nightmares

So we've been using melatonin to help our kiddo's sleep, for the last little while. I think we'll be stopping that, though. Kiddo's keep waking up with nightmares and for all the greatness about it helping them off to sleep, it certainly isn't helping them sleep soundly. This morning, Cuddle Bug was telling me about a dream he had last night. It went a little something like this:

"Um, Mom...last night I had a bad dream that there was a snake crawling up my leg and I asked you for a knife and I cut his head off!"

"Okay...FIRST of all", I said..."You won't ever find me handing you a knife to do anything with." Cuddle then said "No Mom! I was SIX!"

He is the funniest kiddo'! He really does crack me up! Luv was the one that woke up with a nightmare about a snake last night, and I think Cuddle may have created his story...you know...for moral support for her. Yep...I think Melatonin is taking a vacation or a permanent trip "Bye Bye." I've GOT to order more essential oils around here! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment