Sunday, July 17, 2011

Hives now, and what next?? Mercy, Mercy, Mercy.

Now Luv has hives. Are you kidding me??? I don't have a clue why or what from. The sickness over here, seems to be never-ending. I can't tell you how many times I've scrubbed bathrooms, sinks, door knobs, etc. We use sanitizer around here, like it's going out of style. Tonight I finally remembered that we have Oregano oil and that's going on everyone's feet! I just don't get it, honestly. This is a real trial for our family! We weren't able to have any Priesthood blessings given today, because the Mr. didn't make it to church. Bless his heart, he was up with the tube feedings last night, and I was up with Luv, giving meds and de-gooking her eyes so they wouldn't crust shut. (Sorry...gross, I know.) The drama of life is never ending lately!

Wiggle Bug has a echo-cardiogram tomorrow. Both the Mr. and myself are hoping the he will be home from work in time for me to not have to take the whole brood with me to the children's hospital. I can't do that...there's just no way. I've always said that I will only take my kiddo's to an urgent care or ER if it's absolutely necessary, because it seems that they get more illness there than anything else. I can't take sick kiddo's with me for this appointment tomorrow! To add a little more fun to the mix, Wiggle then has to go back to the children's hospital again later this week, to hear the results and see the doc. This is all precursory to his getting his cleft surgery. Plus...I am pretty sure that Miss Ladybug is headed for ear tube surgery. I've got to call the ENT office tomorrow, and get her seen ASAP for that perforation in her ear drum. Thank heaven for homeschooling! We relish our time together as a family, especially because there are lots of medical issues that pull us away here and there.

These are the days when I think of what Nicholeen Peck's grandma always used to say..."Mercy, Mercy, Mercy!" I am ready for us to be healthy and happy and full of energy again! I am ready to learn whatever it is Heavenly Father would like me to learn from these recent trials! I am ready to get back to the swing of life again! Please keep praying for us! Thanks! :0)

2 comments:

  1. Oh! What a horrible time. I know how hard it is to keep little ones healthy. Once they get older and stop sharing so much slobber it gets better. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes...I do believe slobber has a lot to do with it! LOL :0) Thanks for your encouraging words and friendship! :0)

    ReplyDelete