Friday, June 10, 2011

Summertime Love in the Family

I read THIS WONDERFUL BLOG POST today! My friend Rachel is such an inspiration to so many! I admire her SO much! She offers so much encouragement to woman and families! The outside world wants to degrade the sacred role of womanhood and motherhood. Rachel is the most inspiring person I know, at helping us as woman to embrace and relish in our divine roles as women! I can't read her blog without learning, growing and smiling! I hope you enjoy reading this today, and finding new ways to foster some summertime love in your homes and families! We must be vigilant in protecting against the powers of satan, in our minds and hearts and homes. May Heavenly Father bless us as we seek His will and His light! This is my prayer! In the Name of Jesus Christ, Amen!

1 comment:

  1. Awww! Thanks, Ranee-dear! You're so sweet! (We seriously need to get together one of these days!

    Hugs,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete