Saturday, June 4, 2011

Attack of the Stomach Flu

Well we completely missed the HIP Retreat. We are glad we didn't go. Not because we wouldn't have loved it (Boy would we have LOVED it!)....but because we would have had to throw our tent away, with everything we've been dealing with lately. You get the picture. It has taken almost exactly 2 weeks for a 24 hour flu bug to get all the way through our family. (And the Mr. hasn't had it yet. I pray it passes him by!) That's not the kind of record I want our family to be achieving, let me tell ya'! I had it Thursday night and Friday too, and I was grateful the Mr. was here to take good care of everyone including me, while I was down and out for a bit. We are ever grateful for him and his love and service and stewardship for our family! He is our protector, that's for sure...even from attacks of the stomach flu! :0)

We all love you very much, Mr. Man! Thank you for always saving the day (or the 2 weeks!)

1 comment:

  1. Oh yuck! I hate it when everyone gets sick for a few days, but not at the same time. It can seem like forever for it run through everyone. That is what we were like two summers ago when our new foster kiddos arrived with Swine Flu...about a month later everyone was through it, but it was a knock-down, drag-out fight to take care of everyone. Good luck getting your life back to normal!

    ReplyDelete