Friday, May 20, 2011

11 Years

Eleven years ago today, the Mr. and I were married in the Mesa Temple! That was the start of the best days of my life and I am SO glad that I married him. He is the perfect companion for me and we really do compliment each other well! He loves the Lord and wants to do what is right, and he loves me and our 5 (soon to be 6) wonderful and amazing kiddo's! I am so grateful that I get to share my life through the eternities with my Mr. and our children! I am so grateful for temples and the fact that our family has been sealed together for eternity! It has been so neat to get to take our children to be sealed in the temple after each adoption! They have a love and understanding for the temple, that I did not have at their age! What a very special tradition and legacy for our family! It is my dream, that when the children receive their own endowment, that we can go to the temple together for each of their adoption anniversaries, to celebrate their coming into our family. Mr. Man and I are attending the temple today, for the first time in a long while! We are grateful for the opportunity to go, and feel of the Spirit there and hear important truths again! Temple attendance is SO important and such a strength to families!

Dear Mr. Amazing~

I love you so much! You have been a joy and blessing in my life and I know I married the right guy for me and our family! Thank you for your love and wisdom, for your support and guidance, for your strength and sacrifice for us! You are the perfect husband and father for me and the children and you make us all extremely happy! Thank you for working so hard to be our provider and for giving so much of yourself in the cause of fatherhood. Thank you for always loving me and treating me with tenderness. Thank you for graciously helping me through emotional situations and for your understanding and caring nature. Thank you for sharing your ideas with me and for allowing me to share mine with you, and thank you for entertaining so many of my crazy ideas and qwerky ways. Thank you for being my biggest supporter and for validating my feelings and concerns and for always listening to me and how I feel about certain situations...particularly those regarding my feelings about what is best for the children! I love you, Mr.! (Don't I wish I could just write your name in here!) You are my knight in shining armor, my soldier, my friend and my eternal companion! I am so grateful that I have you!

Love Always
Your,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment