Monday, March 7, 2011

At Home Again

Sunday, March 6, 2011

I can't tell you the last time I've been able to attend church. It's been at least 3 weeks, maybe 4. Miss Ladybug has an immune disorder, and anytime she shows the smallest sign of being sick, we have to stop, look and pay attention. This morning she's tossin' cookies again! (Sorry, I know that's too much information.) I really think she needs a fundoplication, (that surgery I was telling you about.) But she also seems to not be feeling well today, so I am not sure which it is. I asked her about her tummy this morning and how it's feeling, and she said "My tummy full." She doesn't eat breakfast. She doesn't really eat anything. So she'd be referring to her nighttime tube feeding. She gets 1250 ml of formula overnight (that's 5 cans of formula), every night for her tube feeding. It really is a lot, but it's all that keeps her alive, nutritionally. Anyway...Wiggle Bug (he's 3 mos. older than her) has been under the weather too, so we are going to have a little lesson here at home. After all, our children are supposed to be taught the gospel at home, right?! These little cuties really do know their stuff! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment