Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Wheels Are Turning

I am excited!  Ya' know how when you get the right answer about something, things just keep moving forward?!  I can feel that wonderful energy, about starting this TJEd Special Needs Community!  I am excited to be able to talk about things like: Sensory Issues, Cerebral Palsy, Autism, Feeding Tubes, Dyslexia, Expressive and Receptive Language Delays, Developmental and Cognitive Delays, etc. etc. etc. (all issues our beautiful children face), with other families who need to talk about these things too!  I am especially excited to share ideas of special ways to inspire special kiddo's to greatness!  Most of all, I am excited to share the special blessings of parenting special kiddo's, and all of the great things they are teaching me!  Come and join me!  If you have an extra special kiddo' who has a unique issue, challenge or diagnosis, let's buoy each other up!  :0)

  When a child has an awakening for learning, it's a wonderful thing!  We've experienced this recently in our family, thanks to the principles of Leadership Education, or A Thomas Jefferson Education!   We've been reading Caddie Woodlawn together!  How I LOVE this story!  I love the way it is written and the sweet moments that come from great discussions about this story, with my children.  I can seen the little cogs in their minds and imaginations, turning!  I am SO glad that we have this time to learn together at home!  I wouldn't miss this for the world!  It's so fun to be reading these great, classic works together!  I am thrilled that our children are experiencing these great stories in their childhood...something I didn't get to do! :0) 

No comments:

Post a Comment