Friday, February 4, 2011

Randomness

Today we were talking about Cuddle Bug's upcoming birthday! We are getting excited around here! He's going to be 5 soon! How did this happen? He used to be 4 mos. old! I am amazed at how quickly children grow! This is one of the reasons I am so happy to be home with our kiddo's each day! I had an interesting conversation with Ladybug today. I asked her what she would like for her birthday. She said "A pink rock!" When I asked "What for?", she said "To throw at brown blocks!" When I told her we shouldn't throw things like that, she said "Oh...I throw it at Nana's house?" I laughed and told her she is silly! She cracks me up! I was working with her on counting today! She isn't grasping where to start, like we'd like to see her do, she wants to start in the middle of my hand instead of counting from the left to right. But once she gets going, sometimes she can put two or three numbers together in order. Earlier today, Mr. Man went outside to water the garden. Ladybug could hear the hum of the water from the hose and put her fingers in her ears. She said "What's that?" I told her what it was and asked her if it bothered her ears. She said "Yes." We got her sleep study results today. On Monday, I'll need to call and find someone who can translate them into english for me. LOL :0) I don't understand everything it talks about. We'll see what we can learn about it! Have a great weekend everyone! I know I will! Mr. Man and I get to go on an actual date tomorrow! What is that? I can't remember the last time we got to go on a date!

No comments:

Post a Comment