Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Jazzercise

I went to my first Jazzercise class tonight! It was fun! It was HARD! I LOVED it! Even though...I was the youngest gal in the room and all the other ladies were Jazzercising circles around me! Hee Hee :0) They were all so nice and genuine! I had a great time and happened to find out that the owner of the dance studio it was held at, used to teach at my aunt's dance studio way back when! It was nice to see how great she's doing with her own studio now, and I got to talk to her for a few minutes after class! She doesn't allow any inappropriate dance moves and doesn't allow immodest costumes either! It was fun to see the pictures of all of her cute dancin' kiddo's on the wall! So GREAT! I am excited that her studio is doing so well! :0) Anyway...I am excited to see how quickly I can get into shape, with my new Jazzercise program! Wish me luck! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment