Sunday, January 23, 2011

Our Newbie Night

This morning, amidst waking up with cold, I am SO excited to tell you about our HIP Night last night! I am so happy with how it went! We had around about twenty people come, and it was a great discussion! I gave a presentation called Trusting the Process: Finding the Courage to Pave Your Own Way, in which I presented 5 stepping stones we can use in our families, which will help us to trust the process of gaining a Leadership Education! I came away from this meeting SO inspired by everyone there, and also with a new appreciation for the noble work we are doing with our families, and renewed desire to stay on this path we are on. I also came away from this meeting, feeling like I am on a team with lots of great HIP team members by my side! Inspiring and training ourselves and our families is no small task! It gets really hard sometimes! It gets discouraging sometimes! It is so neat to know that we aren't in this alone! I am SO grateful for the wonderful HIP community I belong to! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment