Thursday, December 9, 2010

I am Thankful To Be Back On Track

The last couple of months have been really stressful! Kiddo's have been sick and our youngest two, keep getting sick over and over. There have been lots of doctor's appointments, lots of unanswered questions about things they need, etc. Life has just been crazy for our family these last few months. BUT...I can feel that starting to change! It is a wonderful feeling! As I have tried to re-focus my sights on the Savior this Christmas season, and read my scriptures and make time for more meaningful study and prayer, I can feel the love of my Heavenly Father and Savior, for me! I am excited for the New Year that is coming! I feel re-charged and re-inspired about life in general, and about my focus! I am so thankful to be back on track, and am so excited to be learning and growing again, in the gospel! I am excited to inspire my children and to share some wonderful things with them! I am determined that 2011 is going to be a wonderful year!
A sweet friend shared a wonderful thought last night, she talked about how important our attitude is, and said that we draw more of the same, to us! If our attitude is one of defeat and failure, then we draw more defeat and failure to us; if it is one of accomplishment and happiness, then we will draw more accomplishment and happiness to ourselves! How true that is! I have gained a wonderful, fresh perspective about life, from the sweet words she shared! How grateful I am, for friends who travel this path with me and who can see positive things in the horizon and who help me find growth amidst the trials! My life is truly beautiful...I just have to remember to do those essential things, that allow me to slow down and savor every beautiful thing about my life! I am eager to foster more simplicity in our lives and our home! I am eager to leave the world on my doorstep and create a haven inside the walls of our home! I am eager to spend time fostering strong relationships with one another, and to learn and grow even more, as a family! I am planning for this coming year, to be GREAT! I am simplifying, focusing on essentials and reaping the blessings that will come!

1 comment:

  1. Learning from other's wisdom is one of life's great blessings. I agree with your friend.

    I wrote a post once about my journal writing. For a long time I wrote how I was always sick and tired. Having four kids in four years will do that! As a result I was always sick and tired! When I realized this I changed my daily entry to be about my blessings and my testimony. My life changed then. I don't even know that I've ever been sick and tired since than!

    Blessings to you Ranee!

    ReplyDelete