Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Great Grandma

We had been looking SO forward to visiting Mr. Man's Grandma soon! I have only met her in person, one time! I was excited to get a picture of all of us together, and particularly excited to take one of her and the children together. That would have been an amazing picture! But...sadly, she passed away yesterday evening. We were just getting ready to go visit her, in another state, but we didn't make it there in time. It makes me sad for Mr. Man and his family...it makes me sad for my children, who won't get to meet her in this life. But...it does mean that there is another angel in heaven watching over us all! I know Grandma will do that for us! She is off on another, spectacular part of this journey we call life! How wonderful it must be for her to be with Grandpa again! I can only imagine how wonderful that reunion must be! :0) I am so glad that our oldest kiddo' was named after her! That's a pretty sweet legacy!~

No comments:

Post a Comment