Friday, September 17, 2010

Count Your Blessings

Each week, we choose a primary song and a hymn to learn. Last week the hymn was Put Your Shoulder To The Wheel. How I've loved listening to my kiddo's walking around singing the chorus to that hymn! It's even cuter when they stop to explain "Mom, that means you have to work hard to push your wagon out of the mud like the pioneers did!" It's adorable! I love their child-like perceptions about things! This week, our hymn is Count Your Blessings. My kids think it's funny when I improvise a little bit on this part: "Count your blessings...name them one by Wuh-huh-huh-huh-huh-huh-huh-huh-one!" I have to be careful to teach them the correct way to sing it though, or we might have our own children's choir going for sacrament meeting, every time that song is sung! LOL :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment