Thursday, August 19, 2010

A Doctor Day

Tomorrow is another doctor day. I wish we didn't have to have so many of these, but such is life. Ladybug will see the geneticist tomorrow morning, bright and early. Hopefully they will be able to explain more about the gene deletion she has. Wiggle Bug has an appointment with his cardiologist tomorrow afternoon. We always do an echo (echocardiogram) when he goes, so we'll be there for 2 hours. We are praying that everything looks good and that there's no dilation in his left ventricle, so we can go down to once a year visits. That would be SUPER GREAT! These 2 sweethearts go through SO much! They are stronger than I'll ever be, and they're my heroes! I am praying for no "pokies" (my kiddo's word for a shot or bloodwork)! Pray with me please! Ladybug goes back to the immunologist next week and we'll get the results of her recent blood work. Please pray that it will give us some answers! She isn't sleeping so great since we took her off of her sleep meds, and her limb pain is still there but WAY improved from before the meds. I just know that someday we'll find a way to make sense of it all! I'll keep ya' posted! As always, thanks for your love and prayers! Life is always drama at our house, and it would be great if it could settle down a bit! Ladybug and Wiggle Bug are SO deserving of a break from the drama of all these doctor's visits! :0)

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! I hope the doctors are able to figure it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Celeste! I appreciate your prayers and well wishes! :0)

    ReplyDelete