Friday, August 27, 2010

Change

Do you ever just wake up in the morning and get the feeling that something is about to change? I don't know if it's because I am always kind of anxious lately, about all that's always going on in our family. I don't know if it's because the Lord is trying to speak to me, and maybe I am not quite getting the message. Maybe it's because I am putting forth a new effort to master myself and my own education. Maybe it's because I have been trying to think of better ways to inspire my kiddo's. Who really knows. I can just tell that change is in the air! And I am bound and determined that it will be a good change, whatever it is! I have been reading about patience, lately! I am trying to learn to be patient and long-suffering, so that my attitude about my adversities will be a positive one! I have felt very strongly, the importance of giving adequate time to my own studies, and being that example for my children! So...I guess we'll see what changes! Hopefully, it will involve lots of personal growth for each of us!

I have been pondering some ideas for the activities I can be doing with the Foundational Phases up at the HIP Retreat. (For those of you who don't speak TJEd, these are the kids ages 0-12-ish, in our home schooling group. We all use A Thomas Jefferson Education, as a model for our learning.) I think I am on the right path and am excited to inspire them and teach them some new things! I am still looking for that perfect story to share, that will tie everything together, and send them away from our time together, feeling truly inspired and ready to pursue great things! So far, I feel impressed to inspire them to be pioneers (or trail blazers) in their lives, and to understand the great power they possess, that has specific application to their missions in life! Please pray that I can find something really great for them! I want them to have fun and learn great things! I'll let you know what I come up with! :0) Have a happy day! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment