Monday, July 19, 2010

My New Best Friend

I'd like to tell you all a little bit about my new best friend named Chocolate. Chocolate and I go way back...WAY back! Chocolate is the sweetest friend EVER! Whenever I have had a hard day...I turn to Chocolate! Chocolate is a great listener! In fact, Chocolate never says a thing! :) Chocolate kindly stays where I put it, and I never follows me to the bathroom, bangs on the door and asks me "What are you doing in there?" :) Chocolate is very well rounded; sometimes hot, sometimes cold, sometimes on a spoon, sometimes in a cup. It's a beautiful thing! Chocolate never runs out on me, and can be found just about anywhere, which is great when you love a friend as much as I love Chocolate! I have it on good authority that Chocolate loves me just as much! Apparently, I make Chocolate's heart melt! Who knew?? Chocolate has a qwerky personality and is sometimes nutty like me! I am tellin' ya' that this friendship was made in Heaven!

2 comments:

  1. haha thats awesome!! I love you ranee...and I love chocolate. One of my best friends as well. We must get our two chocolate friends together soon...at lets say...dairy queen or cold stone...haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you too, Brit! Yes, Lulu's and Dairy Queen are calling our names! Let's go soon! :d)

    ReplyDelete