Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Keep Prayin'...Please!

I am drained! My health isn't so hot lately, but more importantly there's still a lot going on with Ladybug's health! When I started to write this post, I started writing all the details, and then...I just decided not to. Personal struggles are SO hard! Especially when you struggle for your children! Especially...when you struggle to help them with things they, themselves, don't even understand or comprehend. I am Ladybug's advocate, as I am for each of our children. I am her voice! She can't speak for herself. She's so meek, and so mild. Her body is broken...and I am trying SO hard to find answers that can fix it. So, again I ask for your prayers for her. She has a few new diagnoses coming. We know what 2 of them are. The last one, involves some blood work that came back abnormal. We await a call from the Rheumatologist, to hear more about the results, and when he wants to see her again. Apparently, he needs some more information about her symptoms and medical history "before he makes a diagnosis". I am stressed out about it all! That's the honest truth. My body doesn't like stress, and it's paying me back for all of my worry! Please...keep prayin' for our family!

4 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear of your struggles! Saying a prayer for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SO much, Tracey! :D)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it comforting to remember that we are made in the likeness and image of God, and that it is through Him we can do all things? I love your faith in the Power of Agreement - where 2 or more come together...I am SO honored to share faith with you! I will continue to pray blessings of health, strength, vitality, wisdom, and joy over you and your family; wisdom, knowledge, and clarity over the professionals you look to for answers; and Peace that surpasses ALL understanding over this season. I am confident that THIS is what enduring to the end looks like, and you are doing an AMAZING job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Nanette, for your love and support! Thank you for your sweet and specific prayers for our family! Thank you for your faith and wisdom! I KNOW that these diagnoses are answers to prayers! I KNOW that Heavenly Father is blessing us for our faith in Him! Thank you for standing with us in the ups and downs of our journey! Your friendship is a strength to me! :D)

    ReplyDelete