Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Mercy, Mercy, Mercy...

This is the kind of week I have been having lately! It's what I call a "Mercy Week". Ya' know...one of those weeks when your children are relentless in their pursuit to make you pull your hair out, and all you can say is "Mercy, mercy, mercy!" Yeah--it's like that! I feel a trip to Sonic coming on! Now THAT's relaxation...just me, a banana split and some good music rockin' in the background! When Pete comes home from work today, that's where I'll be! Ahhhhhh! I can almost taste that yummy goodness right now!

2 comments:

  1. How do you only get those weeks every now and then!?! Every week is a Mercy Week for me LOL! That Sonic trip sure sounds like fun! I wish I could be there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish you could be here too! Then we could go together! Of course...not to share a banana split--you'd have to have one of your own. LOL :D)

    ReplyDelete