Wednesday, June 16, 2010

LOVE this quote!

"Women of God can never be like women of the world.
The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender.
There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind.
There are enough women who are rude; we need women who are refined.
We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith.
We have enough greed; we need more goodness.
We have enough vanity; we need more virtue.
We have enough popularity; we need more purity."
The Joy of Womanhood- Margaret D. Nadauld (Ensign, Nov. 2000)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your recent comments on my blog. I think of you often. It is nice to hear that others struggle too. Ü All we can do is our best.

    Thanks for this great quote.

    Oh, and if you really are giving away Little People toys we'll take them. Ben loves Little People!!

    I am missing #s 4 and 5 in my Work and the Glory collection. Sorry I can't help you out. Ü

    ReplyDelete