Friday, May 21, 2010

In the Blink of an Eye...

It is amazing to me how quickly life can change on you! Yesterday Pete and I celebrated our 10 year wedding anniversary... today we found out that our little Ladybug has a small deletion of her 9th chromosome. (See, here's that roller coaster ride I mentioned yesterday.) We have known ever since Ladybug came to us, that her sweet, little life was uniquely special and different. Today we are one step closer to understanding more details about the "why, what and how". I am kind of speechless. I don't have much to say. But I will ask for your prayers for Ladybug and for our family, as we continue on our journey to find answers for our sweet, precious, little girl, who we lovingly call "Angel". Thanks so much!

2 comments:

  1. Praying with your family for 100% healing, and believing God is faithful to finish the good works He begins in each of us!! Lynzie is already SO blessed to be a part of your family, I just know God has nothing but the best in store for her and you!! Also praying for wisdom and clarity as you rest in the Peace that surpasses all understanding!! Your faithfulness inspires me, thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Nanette! :D)

    ReplyDelete