Thursday, May 20, 2010

10 Years!

Ten years ago today, Pete and I were married in the Mesa Arizona Temple. That was a great day! We've ridden quite the roller coaster through this last 10 years, and 4 houses and 22 children later, we have our beautiful family! We are SO blessed! I did good when I married Pete. He loves me very much, this I know. He would go to the ends of the earth to do something that I wanted or needed him to do. I know that he wants me to be happy. He is the hardest working person I know. He really knows how to work, too. He's not afraid to get dirty, waist deep, if he needs to so he can get a job done. Pete is really smart! He LOVES the arts! (This is something that we share in common, among many things). He is goal oriented, and thinks of great ideas to spur our family on in the cause of greatness. Pete has amazing perspective! He keeps an eternal perspective about life in general, and is able to keep me steady and stable, when I want to worry about things that he always seems to remember, aren't as important in the long run, as I think they are. He is my rock, and has been my support and strength these last 10 years. Oh, how I love him! He makes me happy and I could never imagine myself with anyone else. Pete is an amazing and caring father. The kids love and adore their Daddy, and Pete cherishes his time with them! I love to listen to him read a story to the kids...so animated! All of their little eyes are just riveted on his every word. It's the sweetest moment ever, each time he reads to them! Pete and I have a lot of great discussions about the gospel, politics, great books, future plans. It's a wonderful thing! I am so blessed to be able to share a vision for the future of our family, with my wonderful husband. He stands at the head of our home, and works so hard every day, so that I can be home to teach our 5 sweethearts. He is always so involved in all of our kid's medical care, and that is really a strength to me. He has learned how to do everything to help care for Ladybug and Wiggle Bug (our 2 tube fed kiddo's), and he always tries really hard, to be home to help with Snug-a-Bug, Luv Bug and Cuddle Bug so that I can take Wiggle Bug and Ladybug to an appointment they need to go to. He really tries hard to be helpful and thoughtful and kind! So, today we celebrate 10 years of marriage together, and I can't wait to live eternity with Pete and our 5 precious kiddo's!
(Side note: Cuddle Bug asked for a second reading lesson yesterday! Isn't that awesome? He just turned 4 years old recently! ) :0)

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY - LOVE is certainly cause to celebrate!!

    ReplyDelete